Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shadow-waving

Now that Sean can wave he is waving at everything. This morning I found him waving Hi to his exersaucer. As Lisa pointed out, it is funny that he waves "hi" to things, where most babies start waving "bye-bye." Sure enough, when he wakes up, is brought into a new room, someone new enters the room, or Fr. R approaches him on his scooter, he always waves "hi" now.

One of the cuter things he has done in his 8 months is waving "hi" to his own shadow. At first I couldn't figure out what he was doing-- then I saw what he could already see clearly-- a shadow baby waving back! Here is a video I caught of Sean and his shadowfriend. . . its a bit long (one min.), I couldn't figure out how to edit it, sorry!

3 comments:

B-Mama said...

What a little smarty! I still don't think the older boys (2 and 4) notice their shadows! Sean is definitely quite advanced! :) We think we may have seen the start of some Baby J waving around here too. It is adorable! :)

aubreyanne said...

i could seriously watch that all day! I miss yall, why is sean soo cute, it makes it hard being so far away!

Denise said...

yeah, no need to edit!