Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Cooper River Bridge Run

This weekend mom took me to see the 32nd annual Cooper River Bridge Run in Downtown Charleston. See the runners in the background? We went to cheer on dad!

Here is my super-dad after finishing with a great time, over a minute under his goal!


These are the other dads he's been training with several times a week at 6:00 a.m. for the last few months. They are all super-- they plan their runs so early so they don't miss awake time with their babies at home. We babies appreciate it.


After a long morning of watching other people exercise I was exhausted! Great job Dad!
P.S.: Here I am with mom and dad at last year's Bridge Run... I was a little bit smaller then!


(2008)



1 comment:

Denise said...

the new pictures are so cute! they're killing me! don't grow too much soon Sean!