Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Three Years Already?

My has time flown! We're trying to squeeze in some anniversary celebrations on this hectic Wednesday in Groeber-land! Mostly, we're just thinking about how grateful we are to have been chosen for this amazing vocation.
Here's a classic from the vault: November, 2004 at Notre Dame! In the early days of our courtship, I already knew Cody was the one! Despite the awful overcoat he found at Goodwill. Or maybe because of the overcoat? And because he was chivalrous enough to lend me his scarf.

2 comments:

Denise said...

you're so funny :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's the same coat I got at Goodwill to fit my big pregnant belly in the winter time - for 6 bucks. You have great taste, Cody :)

Happy Anniversary, you two. We love you.

Erika, John, and Juan L.