Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Belated Halloween, All Saints' and All Souls' Day!

Pope Sean the First! (with trick-or-treating bag).  We were up in Boone, NC visiting Meg and Tim last weekend, where Sean did his trick-or-treating (to two houses).  The weather was awesomely-fallish and we had a blast.  Unfortunately, I left our camera and the rest of our pics in the back seat of Tim's car--hopefully we'll get it back soon.

Sean says, "A Pope does this" while he does his papal blessing.  He did awesome with his costume and everyone loved it.  I just giggle everytime I look at this.

And here is the Pope's faithful servant the rosy-cheeked St. Francis, with Beth the Girl.  He and Beth hit it off smashingly this weekend (Beth and Micah and Jake the Dog came up to meet us as well), I think Sean might have some competition.

I am so in love with our family. 
Sometimes I seriously wonder if I'm going to be like Octo-mom and be addicted to having babies.  Look at those two (not to mention the handsome husband)-- how could you not want more babies!?

2 comments:

Denise said...

Sean looks so happy and proud! As for the octo-mom thing, in light of the evidence it definitely looks like a good idea.

Angelica Fahy said...

Octo-mom status requires you to have eight babies in one pregnancy, so I think it's safe to say that you could easily avoid that label AND still have eight adorable babies ;)