Saturday, June 16, 2012

2 years, 2 months and 2 days...

That's how long it took me to give Jamesie a haircut.  I am a little sentimental about baby hair---especially when it is as cute and whispy as Jamesie's.  Cody has been petitioning for a snip for months, but I just couldn't handle the thought of my baby looking like a big boy.  I told him we could do it after this baby is born, but given we only have a month to go, and even I noticed J's hair protruding below the brim of his sun-hat, I gave in yesterday.  Enjoy some before and afters:
A really sweet picture.  But, notice the long whisp on the left ear.  Indicative of probably 5% of the hair streaming below the ear line.
OK, a good case for a haircut. 

Sweetness.  Messy, sloppy sweetness.

Baby.

Big Boy!  Oh how cute, and old he looks!

My handsome little boy. 

2 comments:

vercfamily said...

Hair cuts are tough for me, too :( Did you ever get a package from me a month or so ago?

vercfamily said...

James looks super cute as a big boy, btw :)