Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Tea for two


I love the age when my kids start growing out of a nap and start having afternoon tea with me on a cold winter afternoon instead.  They've all done it at about 3 1/2 and it's so precious.  I love having just one awake and home with me at these times to just sit and chat and do nothing but drink tea together.  I hope they'll always want to do this with me.  Today as she was drinking her raspberry tea, Sissy said to me "my tea is very wet." Also, she got a lunchbox (like the boys) and is very proud of it. Also, also, she wears this hat 24/7.











1 comment:

Cathy said...

How sweet is she?? I love the hat (especially that she wears it all the time!). This gives me something to look forward to when Rowan outgrows her nap. I've been dreading it...but afternoon tea together sounds pretty cozy. :)