Monday, February 1, 2010

Reading with Dad

A few quick pics of a brave dad with a baby in glasses (and nothing else) before bedtime tonight.
In this pic Sean is actually pointing to his changing table asking for his glasses so he can read the book with Dad.  How dare we expect him to read without his reading glasses? (Look how long he is in this picture!)
Much better.
This is a story about a Hippo and a Tortoise who become friends.  Sean barked like a dog through the whole book.  He also woke up this morning barking like a dog and answered my questions in "bark" all morning, so I guess it was just a dog day. 

3 comments:

Denise said...

he's totally concentrating!

Denise said...

I love the one where he is pointing. He is so smart!!!! and long!!!!

Denise said...

why does he have to be so cute? he is killing me every time I look at this?