Friday, April 23, 2010

A Beautiful Day!

Today was a beautiful day here in charleston.  And, thanks to Baby James only waking up once the last two nights, and a wonderful husband letting me sleep in this morning, I feel like i have a new energy and outlook on life!  Amazing what a little bit of sleep can do! We took a walk this morning and ended it with Sean's first romp in the sprinklers.  He was a little scared of the water at first, but got into it soon enough. By the way, I love FMLA, which has allowed cody to be home with us for two weeks to enjoy moments like this! 

And just for our fun daily dose of cuteness-- Baby James in his Alligator suit.  Notice the chubby hand patting his head at the top of the picture :).  Sweetness. 

2 comments:

shanno said...

I am SO jealous, what magic potion do you have? Mckenna wakes up every 2 1/2 hours to nurse without fail, I am exhausted!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Groeber family!! Baby James is just beautiful as well as Sean. I love your blog--feels like I went through the last couple weeks with you. I can't wait for us to get our boys together with yours. How fun!! Hope you are all adjusting well (looks like things are wonderful!) I'm still waiting on Joey to sleep through the night uggh. Take care and hopefully we will see you this summer. -Kev, Leah, Liam and Joey-- Oh and Liam's middle name is James. Love it!