Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Better Look

I realized most of the pictures of Sweet Baby James we've posted he's been swaddled, bundled or mauled by his brother.  Here are a few close ups so you can get to know our sweet little boy. 
James is his own man-- 1.5lb heavier than SB at birth, he is fatter and rounder and a bit smushier.  However, his arms and legs still look like his brother's (and dad's)--long and skinny.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made
He was inside of me just like that (without the onesie)...crazy.

My favorite.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me just say there is nothing wrong with fatter and rounder and a bit smushier...I think it builds character!!

CurtisKids said...

hahahahahaha, love it Amanda :)

B-Mama said...

Love, love, love your newest little man. He is a dollbaby and that last photo looks so much like Sean in the eyes! Too darn adorable! :)

Denise said...

Yes, he has the amazingly dark eyes.

Angelica Fahy said...

He's a beautiful baby!!

South Paw said...

Congratulations Groebers on your precious baby James! Oh my is he precious.