Thursday, July 1, 2010

World Cup Baby

Sean was born during the 2008 Summer Olympics, which was a great way to spend my maternity leave and late night nursing sessions.  Jamesie, not to dissapoint, was born on the eve of the 2010 World Cup, and much to my husband's envy, I have been able to watch almost any game I've wanted to while home with the boys (Sean now comes downstairs in the morning and immediately says "more soccer. more soccer."  He even has a GOALLLLL dance...its amazingly cute).  So, in the spirit of the World Cup Jamesie broke out his Puma track suit the other day:

While we're at it, lets not forget the little tennis tournament called Wimbeldon that's going on right now.  Jamesie also has a classic Roger Federer outfit he sported as a tribute to Federer's early exit the other day. 20 some years from now I can just see him in his white tennis sweater on Centre Court!
I can't leave this post without a shot or two of our other little soccer fanatic in his World Cup outfit.  GOALLLLLLLL!!!!!  He even did the Landon Donovan slide the other day in the family room.  He's such a champ.

No comments: