Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lawnmower Men

Last weekend was gorgeous here and we all got outside to do some much needed yardwork.  Sean picked out his own outfit, which consisted of shorts (very short ones).  He insisted that Daddy mows the lawn without a shirt, so he will too.  He did not care that Cody was actually wearing a shirt on this day-- he would be a purist.  

 Alright, getting the front yard done.
This thing doesn't turn like it used to.  Good thing I can just pick it up and carry it now. 

 
Jamesie's turn.  

 
Hmm...maybe this isn't working for me because I'm trying to mow the driveway.   I'll take a tip from Dad and try the grass.

 
Much better. 

Hmm...what else do I do with this thing?

Prime the pump...or something like that.  Whatever it is Dad is doing. 

And we're off again!

1 comment:

Denise said...

It is so sweet how they want to be like Cody--Seannie already looks like Cody's mini-me. Can't wait to see Seannie writing his name!