Monday, April 29, 2013

Add it to the list of milestones today....

Just as soon as I started bragging about our baby crawling and getting her first tooth, she goes and surprises me even more! Tonight at dinner she said her first word (not counting mimicking "hey" when we say it to her) and signed it at the same time! "All done!" She signed it and said it each for the first time- simultaneously!

Annalisa (yes, she has a real name-- we rarely use it) also started purposefully putting poker chips in a slotted box on her own today. It's a little Montessori skill jamesie loved when he was a baby. I'm always amazed when my tiny little babies start doing things on purpose on their own. She's still a newborn, isn't she!? How can she control her own little hands? I was lucky to snap a pic of her latest skill this evening-- enjoy our rapidly developing baby!




1 comment:

Peggy said...

wow! she's amazing! I want to see this...soon