Sunday, March 13, 2011

Golf Holiday

A few weeks ago for President's Day we went up to Anderson and Cody and Jamie took Sean on his first real golf course.  Sean was great.  He said his favorite things about golfing were the flag and the playing in the sand part. 

Very serious golfers.

Good swing Seannie!

Studiously watching DaDa's swing

Like DaDa like Seannie.

Sean actually did quite well on the putting greens. GG got him a cute little 3-piece golf set in which the clubs are pretty real-looking.  He had a driver, something else and a putter.

And just for good measure, another cute little baby wearing a puppy dog on his shirt....
And getting a dunk in a sink-bath! 

3 comments:

Denise said...

a rare appearance by Erin on the blog! That first picture kills me! Sean looks so proud. Someday when he breaks Tiger Woods' record, he'll say, "I started golfing when I was two."

Peggy said...

OK, but we need equal time for tennis!

Unknown said...

Hi Erin,

My name is Michael Lenic, I work for Radical Media, a commercial production company in New York. We are researching and collecting images for a promo about sports fans from birth to death. I came across the images of you child playing golf in my search. It's great. Wondering if you might be interested in possibly talking to me about giving us permission to use it in our project.

Project is small, money is tight, but I could give you money for the usage. Please see link attached and let me know if you have any question. My personal is lenic@radicalmedia.com or sportsfans@radicalmedia.com

http://clients.radicalmedia.com/sportsfans#/155314/758658?T=oneup

All my best,

Michael Lenic