Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Super Mario Brothers Duck Hunt

Last weekend we were graciously invited up to our friends Stephanie and Preston's parents' house (did I get all the apostrophes right on that? not likely) for Cody to join the men on a duck hunt.  I had no interest in duck hunting and pregnant Stephanie and I stayed in the warm house with the babies.  Sean was very interested in the ducks and asked to have one for dinner later that night.  We actually do have some in our freezer right now, but it will require further research on how to cook it.  Here are some fun hunting shots from the weekend:

My husband in camo.  As long as I never have to see the boys in it.

Mmmm duck.


Me: "do not touch that.  do not touch that.  no, no.  do not touch.  do not touch."

Cody and Preston with their winnings

Daddy!  you shot me some ducks!  Yea!

1 comment:

Denise said...

That's a lot of dead ducks! The pictures with the boys are priceless.