Thursday, March 5, 2009

Heard Around the House...

Cody: "Either Sean has a piece of glass imbedded in his gums, or he has a tooth."

Yea for SB's first tooth! SB is usually a happy, friendly wonderful baby. However, for the last few days he has been a bit of a grump. All of a sudden clingy to me and cody, whining when he is on his own, crying for no apparent reason... we were feeling so bad for him not knowing what is going on. Then, in the midst of his morning-whine cody located the culprit. after MONTHS of drooling and gnawing on everything in sight, we finally have a tooth!

4 comments:

Denise said...

congrats! Fill up that huge grin!

Anonymous said...

Yay! When's his first appointment with grandpa Groeber? I guess he can't really floss yet with just the one tooth. Soon enough though!!

RME said...

I haven't been around many babies in my days of bachelorhood, but I'm pretty sure SBG is the cutest baby of all times.

Great website -- hope I can see you three soon, here in Phoenix or out in SC. Does SBG know the Victory March yet? I know, I know... first things first....

-Matt

CurtisKids said...

Yay for a tooth! :)