Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hi Aubrey Anne!

Aubrey Anne, who is usually just down the rod from us at the College of Charleston is off studying in the exotic Florianopolis, Brazil this semester and we miss her! We usually get to see AA at least once a week at church or for dinner, and can count on her for emergency babysitting relief or getting sean to sleep once in a while :). Last night as Jamie, Lisa, Cody and I were playing scrabble (cody won), we heard a little chime from Jamie's computer-- AA was "skyping" us! Now I know I'm young and supposed to know about these things, but I was amazed as anyone at talking over the computer with live video with AA in Brazil! We had a great time skyping with AA-- here are some shots from our end:































1 comment:

aubreyanne said...

YAY i made the blog! Heres my question... Did mom cry? Ha ha if only i could have been there with yall... miss you