Saturday, October 3, 2009

Waking a Sleeping Bear

Like Lazarus, our camera came back to life. its just a little sick. It turns off when I try to zoom or use the flash too much. So, i'll work with what i have for now. In the meantime here are some cute shots of waking SB up from his nap last week. Waking a baby up from a nap might be my favorite thing about being a mom. I hope these pics do the cuteness justice:


sleeping bear dune with his bum in the air...


"ehhhhhhhh" is Sean's usual wake-up greeting



Now I will stretch my legs before I get up.



sweetness.

4 comments:

B said...

So cute!

Denise said...

awwww!

Denise said...

the leg stretching is so cute :)

Katie said...

Sean's face reminds me of you when you had to get up in the morning. Can't wait until he's old enough to talk so he can relay you all of his dreams as well=)