Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Happy Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day here in Groeberland.  It started with Cody getting the boys dressed for church in a fashion he knew this Mama would just love:




Continued with some quality baby-time on the couch:  

And ended with a little one of these from my wonderful husband:
We took it for a (walking) spin today and it is awesome!  I had been pining after this BOB for awhile--almost like a teenage girl over one of those teenage-vampire boys (Taylor something? or Edward?), I had been pulling up the picture on the internet, talking about it nonstop, reading about it in books, dreaming about it at night (not really), but it always seemed unattainable to me.  Cody did me a HUGE favor and just pulled the trigger and ordered it for us without my knowing.  That in itself is a present for me, as I tend to be gun-shy when it comes to actually spending money.  This is an investement though, and I am so excited to get back to walking and running and bringing our little family on outdoor outings together. Thanks to everyone who gave us recommendations about the BOB!

3 comments:

B-Mama said...

What great shots of all of you!! So cute!! And I'm so happy to hear about your BOB acquisition. It is one amazing stroller... 3.5 years after our BOB duallie purchase, the BOB continues to shine as if it was bought yesterday. In terms of cost/use, you'll definitely get your $$'s worth! Have fun!

br.dismas said...

HI!!

br. dismas here. So happy to see the little ones...especially with those too-hip glasses on sean.

I've been trying to call you guys for ages! call me very soon while i'm still visiting my family...
(502)635-2675

Ashleigh Baughman said...

I just showed my hubby the BOB! He's been wanting to get the IronMan runner for our soon-to-be little one!

Your family is so cute! Hope you are doing well!