Thursday, February 23, 2012

Our Littlest tooth-brusher

While Cody and I were getting ready for the day yesterday morning Jamesie was a little too quiet for our liking, which usually means something is about to become or is already very messy in the boys' bathroom.  I peeked in there, and to my surprise, this is what I found:

Get up on the stool all by myself...

Pick the right toothbrush....mine is the one with silver, and Seannie's has red on it...

And brush!
 
 DaDa will be so proud of me!
The finished product!


If you are keeping track-- we are going to find out the sex of our baby in just about 2 days!  For the record, Sean says its a boy, and I asked Jamesie today "do you think our new baby is a boy or a girl?" and he patted my belly, tried to look down my shirt, and did the sign for girl.  We'll see in a few days!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Jamesie is so sweet--and adventurous. He's going to be a good-looking man someday, too! His eyes and smile are so striking.