Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Holy Baby, Batman!


A lot of times when I nurse Sean or lay him down in his crib he reaches up and grabs my Miraculous Medal (given to me by Grandma Martha shortly before she died). I love seeing this, especially because we asked the Blessed Mother for her intercession immediately after we found out i was pregnant and throughout the pregnancy. We definitely felt her protection throughout as we miraculously experienced no problems in the face of a potentially threatening condition.
Sean also loves hearing the Rosary... sometimes it is the only thing that will put him to sleep! He gets very calm and peaceful when we are at church (especially when the music plays). All of this reminds me of just how sweet and innocent he is, and I pray that he stays that way for a very long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, Cody, and baby Sean. How are you doing. I am good because my birthday is in 2 weeks! Email me and tell me how you are doing!