Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Night Out for the Whole Family



Here we are at Kristen Heineck's (now Kristen Word) wedding last weekend. Cody, Sean and I coordinated our outfits. I had been thinking about what to wear to this wedding for about a week now that I have to consider breastfeeding, a new body-shape and a recovering incision. About an hour before we left I still had no idea what I would wear when my super-husband pulled out a little surprise....


Months ago when I was pretty round with sean inside of me Cody and I were walking down King Street and I saw all the pretty new spring dresses in the window at Ann Taylor (my fav store). I mentioned that I couldn't wait until I could wear a nice Ann Taylor dress with an actual waistline again! Well last week after work Cody braved Ann Taylor by himself and picked out a dress for me in the right size and everything! It was beautiful-- with a cute little waist and even a wrap-around style that is nursing-friendly (even though we ended up bringing a bottle!). I felt really pretty at the wedding, which was a wondeful feeling after living in PJ's for a few weeks now! What a man!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress looks great on you! Very impressive shopping skills, Cody!

I was going crazy without an update! Thanks for the new pictures!!!!

Denise said...

wow, beautiful dress! and nice suit!

Anonymous said...

Amazing body Erin! AND a mighty good man by your side!! Wow.

meta said...

you look fantastic! love the coordination, too!

B-Mama said...

Three cheers for your amazing hubby!! You look fantastic as does the rest of the clan! Such fun times... Love the pics!

The Kappus Family said...

Teach me of Cody how to shop in a dress store...Oh wise teacher...haha...You guys look great! Matt K.