Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Come On In!

When we were home in Anderson this past weekend we visited our friends Allen and Jill and their one-year-old Eddie. In the barage of new-mom questions Jill asked "What does Sean's room look like?" I thought that was a great question, and tonight before bed Sean was willing to give everyone a little tour...

This is my big chair and Notre Dame pillow. I'm just learning how to sit. My library is in the background.


This is what we see when we walk in my room. Mom and Dad painted the whole room and the furniture about 3 days before I came!


Here I am with Mom looking in my mirror standing in front of my table of religious items. In the background you can see my crib and part of my changing table. I am only wearing a diaper here.


Time for bed -- saying goodnight to St. Francis and my mobile animals. Thanks for coming on my tour!

1 comment:

Leah Moss said...

awesome room Sean, you're a lucky guy with those creative parents!