Friday, September 24, 2010

Shake It, shake-shake-shake-shake it...

I hope this isn't too much information for the blog-reading crowd, but I laughed so hard this afternoon I had to share it. 

Sean is now peeing on the potty full time (except sleeping times), but he is still sitting down to do his business.  After a good pee there tend to be a few stray drops, so we have taught him to "shake it" before he is all done on the potty.  A few times (okay, pretty often) when reminding him to shake it, I have broken into a little ditty that goes something like, "shake it like a polaroid picture...."  You know, to keep things light around here. 

This afternoon after lunch Sean was sitting on his little potty in the kitchen when I heard:

"All done pee pee.  Shake it like a polo shirt." 

I hope Sean thinks this is as funny as I do when he learns how to read :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

I guess if you were trying to air dry your polo shirt? He does have a lot more experience of polo shirts than of polaroid pictures.

CurtisKids said...

HILARIOUS! :)