Thursday, September 23, 2010

What could be better than my very own watering can?

My very own watering can that matches my very own Elmo-underpants!
Yeah baby!

The watering can only holds about one pint of water, but amazingly, takes about 20 minutes to fill up.  Who would have thought?

This is my favorite plant in our yard, maybe in the world.  It is a rose bush/tree that seems to always have exactly one rose in bloom, in precisely my favorite color in the world.  I have a perfect view of this perfectly colored flower from the changing table in the nursery, which often prompts me into a short little moment of grateful reflection in the middle of something as ordinary as changing a diaper.


Seriously, could this get any cuter? 

3 comments:

Denise said...

nope!

aubreyanne said...

one this is seriously the cutest thing ever!
two, i hate that yall can be in your yard in underware where as in berlin, i am bundled up braving the rain to see the berlin wall!
three i miss you all terribly!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful how God reaches us in the small yet perfect ways that mean so much to us -- like that rose bush in your yard? You're such a beautiful and grateful woman, Erin. Thank you for your example. And the two little ones are too cute for words. Love you guys!