Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm Like Jamesie, Jamesie, Jamesie, ooohhhhh

If you've been anywhere near our family at any point in the last 6 months, you've undoubtedly heard this modified Justin Beiber tune.  Even Sean sings it now.  Despite the overwhelming number of pictures and stories about Seannie on the blog lately, we really are in love with Jamesie around here.  Here are some stinkin cute pictures of the little boy:


Our little man! I love the sunlight streaming through his right ear--classic.

Nakie baby on the kitchen table.  He's getting chubby, right?

Our peaceful babe with his Aunt Aubrey Anne.  We were lucky to have Aub here this week in between her 4-month adventure in Europe and her 6-month adventure on a sailboat in the bahamas.  Yes, I'm serious.

4 comments:

j.fahy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angelica Fahy said...

Ha, I just tried to post as myself but it was on John's account!

James is adorable, especially in a bumgenius! :)

Katie said...

As a second born child, I appreciate the post about James. I was just going to chastise you about not posting enough about him. Gotta start evening it out mom! I still give my mom a hard time for anything she did for Matthew and not me, and yes, I am 28 ;-)

CurtisKids said...

Justin's "Baby" is Carson's favorite song to dance to!