Saturday, March 13, 2010

9 Months Pregnant!

I am officially nine months pregnant today, but as I learned last time around, that means I have another month to go.  wow.   This picture is actually from last week, so I am a full 7 days bigger now. 
As of the date of this picture I was doing great-- walking a ton (even the bridge a few times), feeling good, not complaining.  Then this week came and I feel like I've been slammed with the discomforts of pregnancy all at once--including regular contractions, and an awful itchy rash all over my arms and neck, which make it pretty difficult to sleep these days.  Needless to say, we are ready for baby to make his arrival--just a few more things to do around the house this weekend, then we are ready!

1 comment:

CurtisKids said...

Baby bump pictures are my favorite!!