Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Update

We had a great weekend with my mom, Eva and Denise here!  I will post pictures of our activities soon, hopefully, although we packed so much into three days I don't think I could have documented it all!

In the meantime, I am having a lot of contractions, pretty regularly, but so far no movement.  Last night Denise and Cody and I sat and watched a movie timing them and discussing whether Denise should move her flight from today until later in the week in case baby boy decided to come last night.  Sadly, she left this morning :(. We are exactly a month (by date, not weeks) away from our official due date.  Although, my due date was moved around a lot and the doctor contemplated moving it another ten days early, but decided to stick with April 10.  So, cody and I are ready to go and I am hoping for a little boy who is big enough and healthy enough to make his entrance whenever he decides to (earlier rather than later???? :)).   I'll try to keep you all updated if there is any more movement or reason to get excited!

1 comment:

Angelica Fahy said...

If only these Groeber and Fahy babies would make their debuts earlier rather than later... my midwife has already told me to expect to go a week overdue, since that's pretty common. I'd prefer to have a baby in March ;) Can't wait for them to arrive!