Thursday, September 22, 2011

Smushy-face and other sweet shots

I can't help it, these pics are just too cute not to share.  From Labor Day weekend with the Groebers in Anderson--enjoy!

Those smushy little lips are so kissable!


I love the ears folded forward.  hehe.

This is Jamesie's headshot for his milk commercial audition.  Or, Cody forgot a spoon and is trying to feed him yogurt off of a banana.  It worked surprisingly well.

Sweet cuddly baby James.

Air!



Big brother was getting a little jealous of the attention given to Jamesie's arms in the air.  Lately whenever we swoon over something Jamesie does Sean is quick to show us he can do it too, no matter how remedial-- like saying the word "ball," or pointing and grunting at something he wants.  Or putting his hands in the air.

This is what heaven will be for me-- a baby resting on my chest while on a boat on a lake in the summer.

times two.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Makes me want to have a baby!